18 September, 2008

You've Got That Fucking Right

If all Christianity was like Margaret Cho's, I'd enjoy having it around as much as Buddhism:

All kinds of Christians are getting mad about my Sarah Palin comments, and it is pissing me off.

First of all – you fucking fake Christians - don’t fucking question my Christianity. I grew up in the church. My grandfather was a minister, who is with God now and talks to me in my dreams from God’s corner office. I am a former Sunday school teacher. I taught the Bible to children and showed them how to love God and invite him into their hearts. I believe in God – but I don’t fear him. God is my best friend. God is my ally. God is my boyfriend. God is my best fag. I am God’s fag hag cuz didn’t you know, God is a big fag. Serious bottom too. Butch in the streets, femme in the sheets. That is my God. God is my biggest fan. God gets me, dude.

Can you believe it gets better? The fucking fake Christians get to take their righteous fucking teeth home in their hats. Pure awesome.

Atheists don't need to fight fundamentalist Christianity. All we need is a few more Christians like Margaret Cho to aim their way, plenty of popcorn, and good seats.

(Tip o' the shot glass to Kos)

No comments: