05 August, 2008

Who Needs Comedy When You've Got Worldnut Daily?

These aren't tears of sadness glistening on my cheeks, my darlings. Not by half.

Make sure you're securely seated with drinks fully swallowed. Ready? Go:
When Barack Obama looked Americans in the metaphoric eye and told them he was not and was never a Muslim, he had, admittedly, been worshipping at the Trinity United Church of Christ for 20-odd years. So we know for certain that he is not a Christian.
Pause.

Longer pause.

Bwah-ha ha ha ha ha! Hee hee whadafuckinmoron heh ha ha *snort* ohjeez. Heh.

I think I strained a muscle.... Ed Brayton's got more where that came from, if you're up to it. I need to go have a lie-down.

1 comment:

Cujo359 said...

Yep, another poor irony meter's had its little needle wrapped around the peg.

We need to make them with logarithmic scales.