06 August, 2008

Election Fraud Is Their Specialty

For a horrifying preview of what this fall's election is likely to entail, go peruse this saga.

With the sudden realization of what was probably happening,I had to make a decision. Glancing around the room, I realized that I had seen all of these election judges at past elections. What was the likelihood of them all being untrained, or them all having forgotten what the rules were in the prior election. I calculated the odds were long.

I turned back to Leroy and replied, "Leroy, my son and I want to vote. We brought what was required of us. I am holding the SoS's web page n my left hand. If you will not look at it, or read it, please call Charlene Davis at the Eastern Jackson County Election Board, or call the SoS's office to find out what you are supposed to do. Because we want to vote."

We were then told, "You can either give me what I told you to, or you can just get out that door and find someplace else to vote!" (as he stood towering above my son and I). I looked him in the eye and said, "Leroy, Nope! We will not leave until you give us our rights. We've a right to vote!"
Leroy leaned over the table and shouted, "Not unless you follow our rules here!" To which I replied, "Your rules do not trump the laws of this state! Please read them!This ID card (the precinct-issued card) is all I need. And slapped the card down on the table in front of him. "this is all that is required."

Galloglas had the proper ID, the state requirements for voter ID in hand, and every right in the world to vote. So what happened? He got arrested.

This is how the Republicons plan to win this election: first hurl lies, insults and ignorance at their opponent, then commit as much election fraud as possible. They'll even have citizens who won't play by their illegal rules chucked into jail. It's the only way they can win.

Be ready.

No comments: